Monday, November 23, 2009

An Unlikely Piece of Flair

Why am I updating this blog more than you? Oh yeah, because it's my last three weeks of grad school and all I want to think about are outfits.



Forgive the dirty bathroom mirror (shame!) but I thought you'd like my outfit today. Same belted black shirtdress I mentioned in the last post, but this time I wore it with brown textured tights, brown/gold cowboy boots, and a wheat-colored cami underneath. Last time I wore the dress, the fabric belt kept slipping and I had to keep re-cinching it. So this morning I grabbed this coral rose pin that Erin sent me for my bday. I have tons of brooches like this and never know what in the world to do with them, but today I just boldly stuck it on my belt. So what?



I seriously would not have done that if I hadn't planned on blogging about it, so, thanks! Oh, and the adorable fingerless gloves were knitted expressly for me by Devon. I love the way they look with my hat and turquoise pin. And you can't tell, but I'm also wearing the St. Theresa earrings from New Orleans...

xo

1 comment: