Friday, November 27, 2009

Colors!

As you know, I mostly wear black, brown and grey. But the other day I went to school wearing a bright red sweater with a colored t-shirt underneath, and my blue beret, and people kept telling me I looked fabulous. One of my dude friends looked at me and just said, "Colors!"

I've only worn that red sweater on a couple of occasions, and I'm shy about it because one time a guy shouted "Apple Tits!" at me on the street. But now I'm thinking, "what's wrong with that?"

In other news, I wore my 1950s house-dress to Thanksgiving and wore black tights and red shoes with it, and it was a big hit. I made pumpkin-bourbon pie with fresh ginger in it.



So, yeah. Colors.

1 comment:

  1. I used to avoid colors, but now with mosquitos I have to avoid the dark stuff and all my colors are coming out of the crates. I think that a dash of spice in the middle of a drab day helps every one's outlook. What I really love though is the pie.

    ReplyDelete