Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So much Pinks

This blog is inspiring me to break out the little frilly bits that I never wear. I have a room FULL of sparkly brooches, hair clips and scarves, but as you know, I usually end up wearing all black anyway. Today I'm wearing a crisp, black shirtdress, tightly cinched at the waist (with a black belt, natch), stripey sheer black tights and black boots. But before I left the house this morning, I grabbed this pale pink scarf which I NEVER EVER wear (bless me but I can't remember which dear friend gave it to me), and swiped on a bit of rose lipstick in the subway.

I found myself walking down a little street near NYU and passed one pink house in a row of brown. I thought it kinda echoed what I was going for with this outfit.



(Forgive the pre-coffee eyes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment