Monday, November 16, 2009

Those SHOES.

I live in New York City, so you'd think I'd try to be fabulous looking all the time. Especially since Stella sends me pretties on occasion. But the combination of being broke and schlepping video and computer gear all over town usually makes me feel less than inspired about my fashion choices.



However, lately I've rediscovered these shoes. I've had them for over a year and saved them for special occasions, but then I realized that they are really comfy. Not only are they really comfy, but EVERY time I wear them, two things happen: men totally check me out (like whoah) and women stop me on the subway or the street to ask where I got them. So, now I try to wear them as often as possible. Even when I'm very sleepy on a Monday morning.

2 comments:

  1. JEEZ. You look so great! Those shoes, and those stockings... Plus my outfit from yesterday and yours from today kind of match, making us look like we work in the most stylish cafe to require a uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I never seen those fabulous shoes?! Giiiiiiiirl.....you need to never take them off!

    ReplyDelete